Thursday, December 19, 2013

My Graduate!



My honey graduated today with his bachelors in psychology. I'm so unbelievably proud of him. He went to school full time, worked full time and was a wonderful and active husband and father all at the same time for the past 3 years. Go him! I'm so grateful for the things he does to provide for our family and help enrich our lives. He is such a smartie pants and I love it. I learn new things from him everyday. I love you sweetie and happy graduation! Only two more years left til you're done with school!! 




"I did it too, I graduated"


Bekah wanted to graduate too

Glad Sean's dad was able to come from South Carolina for this day :)





Rebekah got bored during the ceremony 

Sean's mom got some awesome pictures on her fancy camera. I will post them when she sends them to me. Also the pictures of her and us in them. I failed to get pictures on my phone of her and the kid snd Sean :/ 













No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)