Thursday, May 16, 2013

33 1/2 weeks

Had the ultrasound. Not as exciting as I thought it would be. Rebekah is facing my back and head is low in my pelvis. Not a bad thing though since that's the preferred birth position. Tech says she is about 4lbs now so at 40 weeks she should be about 7.5lbs. We shall see!! Also my Dr said that I'm the perfect patient and look great.  He was surprised that I don't have any swelling except in my hands. Every time he has seen me he has complimented my skinny ankles  and weight gain and cute belly. I love going to my appointments because its such a self esteem boost!!  He said that I should have a whole bunch of babies since pregnancy seems so easy for me and im good at it. Haha good thing cuz that's the plan!

He said that seeing as how she is so low and that I had Noah early he is expecting me to not go past 38 weeks. Now that it's in my head I will probably be disappointed if she is later. No worries though baby girl it's all in your hands so do what's best for you. I'm just excited to meet you. The hospital bag is packed and the pre-registration at the hospital is done! Baby time is in less than two months. Somewhere between 4 and 6 weeks. Yay!!



1 comment:

  1. You are so cute! That is exciting. I hope she comes on time or a little early. You seem to handle being pregnant so well (besides the sickness which you seem to handle well too!) That is so great. I'd probably be the worst pregnant person ever. Lol

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :)