Monday, March 18, 2013

Week 23, 24 and 25

Bump update again. Not much has changed lately. Belly hasn't grown much even though I'm sure Rebekah has grown loads. Her kicks are so strong now. I feel her all day and I love it. She is just reminding me she is there and that she loves me. Also she loves when I eat syrup or chocolate milk. She does flips right after. It's so funny. I can see my belly move now as well. It looks like an alien is trying to make it away out haha. Noah loves feeling my belly and he laughs when she kicks. He likes to sit on my belly like its a chair. He said "Bekah" last week and now it's one if his daily words. I haven't gained any weight since my last dr appointment. I think all the yoga and Zumba I've been doing helps with that. But I eat tons and keep this baby girl quite satisfied with a good mix of healthy and junky foods. I love you little Rebekah. Keep growing. I can't wait to meet you and have Noah and daddy see and hold you. You will love them. They are cool dudes.

Another tmi moment brought to you by pregnancy : I lost my mucus plug last night. I was a little concerned since I'm only 25 weeks. I lost my plug with Noah somewhere past 30 weeks. And usually it's a sign you're going to have he baby soon. I called the dr and talked to the dr on call since it was 7pm. He said not to be alarmed. It's not common but it's not bad as long as I'm not having contractions and I havent had my water break. He said unlike the water you can continue to lose your mucus plug because it grows back. So I'm fine. Just a little weird for it to start happening so soon.







My fingers are offically too swollen to wear my wedding ring. Sean almost ripped my
 finger off trying to get the ring off on Saturday morning. I'm wearing it on a chain around my neck
now. Its so pretty I want to still wear it everyday even if its not on my finger.

4 comments:

  1. Eek, I dont even know what a mucus plug is and I dont think I want to. So dont tell me! haha. Great pictures.Im glad Sean got your ring off. Was sad to miss seeing you guys while I was in town, just ran out of time to see everyone and I know you guys were busy too. Hope to come back in October so lets get together for reals if we can!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Ya It is pretty gross Stacie. Someday you will learn what it is. I was happy Sean got the ring off and I didn't have to have it cut. That would have been so sad. We missed seeing you too. It was a busy weekend. Definately we should get together when you come in October!

      Delete
  2. Hooray for a growing bump! And I'm afraid that I'll have to take off my ring eventually too. I'm already getting fat pregnant feet :( Just not cankles! Stay in there Rebekah!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be sure to take it off before its almost too late like I did! That hurt so much to rip it off. I think being in the heat of Arizona makes the swelling worse.

      Delete

I love comments :)