Monday, May 12, 2014

Most Attractive People EVER! :) Thats my Family

Once again the ever so talented Andraya has made my family look good :) We love having photo sessions with her. Its always so fun and we get such a great turn out. Our kids are so so cute! Here it is, Rogers Family pictures March 2014




This is a typical thing for Sean and miss Rebekah. haha

















































































































Andrea always has to get a "Nibling" shot with her little loves. She is the best Aunt any kid could have. 




These pictures are my favorite. We just let the kids go free and play with some toys we brought with us. They are such cuties. I love watching them all play together. Cousin LOVE :) 




















































No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)