Sunday, November 27, 2011

Birthday Surprise

So the much anticipated surprise from Sean finally came! Let me tell you, it did not disappoint. He took me shopping at Forever21 and then to dinner at Texas Roadhouse. It was a wonderful day :) We went in the afternoon on Friday so we got black friday deals without the black friday craziness. I got a couple of great outfits for pretty cheap. I love that Sean is so patient and caring. He didn't get annoyed or anything even though we were at the mall for 2 hours. Man I have the best husband ever <3  I also have to say that Texas Roadhouse is where its at! The rolls with cinnamon  butter (which Sean sadly could not partake of) are the bomb.  Yum. So thats it. Super sweet and Super simple. I even let Sean use part of my birthday money to get two shirts from his favorite store Vans. Yes we are that much in love. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)