Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Checking in

No pictures again, Sorry. I'm posting from work so I cant get the pictures on from here. I promise I'll post from home soon with some awesome pictures of my handsome husband and adorable son. Conference was this last weekend. It was inspiring to say the least. Sean got Saturday off so we got to spend the whole weekend as a family. Noah was such a cutie as always. He is getting so close to crawling. He is going to be a handful when that happens. He already tries to lunge out of our arms and grab at things. I'll post more about conference and the things I learned, favorite talks and other things later. Oh I got a new swimsuit with the help of Jessica picking it out. It was a plain grayish, silverish one but I made it awesome with some thread and an idea. Picture to come as well. Just wanted to say hi and let you know I'm still here. Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)