Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Week 11 and 12

I'm now 12 1/2 weeks along. Its kinda going fast. Its probably because I'm so busy lately. The morning sickness has gotten better but still prevalent. I am nauseous most of the day but I don't puke as often. Its quite nice to be able to keep some food down. I am also getting some of my energy back. Sean and I went to my OB appointment on Tuesday. My mom watched Noah so Sean could actually stay in the room this time. It was a pretty quick visit. I just got weighed (still haven't gained anything but the doctor says thats fine) and had blood pressure taken. Then we got to hear the heartbeat. *Love that sound* It was a good strong beat of 163. Dr Hazzelrigg then told me that its a girl haha. He has a 50/50 chance of being right so we will see. We scheduled my next appointment and and Ultrasound for Jan 22nd. We will get to see our little baby one and see what the gender is!! We can't wait. Now if we can decide on names. Thats a bit tough this time around.

In other news Sean is all done with school for this semester!! The verdict is still out for his grades. Christmas is next week!! All lovely news :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)