Sunday, December 30, 2012

Pregnancy Update

I am now 14 weeks! You know what that means? Second Trimester!! The bump is growing and the morning sickness is going down a little. Its down to only 2 or 3 times a day now, mostly in the evening now. I haven't gained any weight still but my doctor says thats ok and I should be gaining in the next couple weeks.

Food cravings: Mozzarella sticks! I eat them almost every night! Celery, chocolate milk.
Food aversions: Onions, peppers, and basically everything else I eat

We get to find out the gender in 3 weeks! The baby is now about 3 or 4 inches. I think I should be feeling him/her moving soon. Noah loves touching my belly and saying baby. Sean is as always the wonderful daddy and husband helping out where he can. He is out of school for another week so we have been getting some fun family time in. Last week we took Noah to the park and he fed the ducks. I didn't post a picture from week 13 so here is that and 14.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)