Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Primary Songs



Tears of joy were brought to my eyes as I sang primary songs to Bekah at nap time. "I love to see the temple","teach me to walk in the light", "families can together forever", "I am a child of God", and  "love one another". I realized I am living the life I always dreamed of growing up. Not to say I don't have bumps in the road because I definitely do. I mean the essential things like having an eternal family, striving to keep the covenants I have made by trying to live righteously, having great friends that inspire me to be good, making temple visits a priority, and remembering my Heavenly Father and being grateful for all I have. I'm so thankful to my parents and the principles they taught me at a young age. I owe a lot of who I am today to them. I hope my children will feel the same way about me and Sean someday. I know the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is true. I know my Father in Heaven  loves me and knows me. I know that Jesus Christ died for me. I know the atonement is real and I can always repent and become one with God again. I know that my family is forever and I'm so grateful for that. I love my family :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)