Monday, January 20, 2014

Testimony

I am so infintely grateful for the Gospel. I konw that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints is the true Church. I know that the teachings are true. I know that President Thomas  S Monson is the true Prophet today. He is guided by our loving Heavenly Father to lead us. He is the Prophet for the world. I sustain him. 
I know that the plan of salvation is designed by God. We were sent here on Earth by own own choice and free will. In fact we faught to be here. We faught because we knew that it is what we needed to do so that we could someday be like our Father in Heaven. We knew it would be hard but we knew there was no other way and that it would be so very worth it. We knew we would be tempted and tired. Yet we still chose to come. 
I know that the Atonment is real. I know that because my Savior and Brother Jesus Christ died for me and my sins that I can return to Heavenly Father. I don't fully understand how this can be but I do know with all my being that it is so. I know that he suffered for me. He suffered for the sins of the world. He has been through every hardship, every pain. He truely knows me. He knows my heart. He knows what I am going through. He knows what its like to be Deana. This is what makes it possible for Him to be my judge, my ally, my comforter. I know that no matter how far gone you think you are, there is always a road back to Him. We can always repent and be forgiven. There isn't anything that would change His love for us. For you, for me. 
I know that the Priesthood is God's gift to man. It is the power to act in His name. We, man and woman are blessed abudantly through the preisthood. I am forever grateful that I have a husband that is worthy and willing to give blessings whenever the need presents itself. I know my home is blessed daily because of the presence of the preisthood. 
I know that familes are forever through temple sealings. We can truely be 
together for eternity. I love my babies and it means more than anything to me to know they are mine forever. I know these things to be true. I say I know. Not that I hope or think so. I have prayed and recieved my answer. I have faith and peace in my heart. I know that if anyone wants to know if this is true they too can ask in humble, honest prayer and will recieve their answer. I'm so
grateful for the guidance I have. Im thankful for latter day revelation. I know my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ love me and know who I am.  








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)