Thursday, January 23, 2014

Bikini Body Mommy Update

Day 15 was the official weigh in, measurements and picture day. We still have like 12 weeks left. I am already feeling stronger! I still haven't lost any weight but I have lost inches! And I have more energy during the day. I have noticed some change in the depression since working out. It's still an ongoing struggle but I feel better during the day after the workout on most days. Some friends have said they notice a change in my body. I don't really see much of a difference but I tend to be really hard on myself :/ 

Here are some pictures from the post workouts. 

A late night workout. Sean and I watched lots of tv afterward haha 

Fitness test day. I compared it to the first day and I had a lot of improvement! 

Noah worked out with me too! He was exhausted haha. Mountain climbers kill my belly and legs. Ah hh

Gotta love a rest day with the sweets. 

Beginning of the 3rd week! Rebekah hung out underneath me and made me work extra hard haha 

I've lost 3 inches on my waist and two on my hips. Legs and arms are the same. Weight is the same. 

Cardio done! Silly kids were just chillin in front of me the whole time haha. Morning work out troubles. 

The workout today killed! Those weights are so heavy but I did it!

I'm trying to eat healthier. I know the dressing isn't so great but I only had a drizzle on the salad. Yum! I kicked butt on the hiit cardio video. It's getting easier to get through so I just push myself to go the hardest. 

Baby under me again. Haha



My legs were sore that day. 

She messed up the video for this day and it was really confusing what was being told and what we were actually supposed to do. Blah 

Loved having the bestie here to workout with. All the kids woke up after we did Zumba so we had to go to the kitchen to workout. 

I used ketchup as my 5lb weights. Haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)