Saturday, August 13, 2011

Noah photoshoot

Our friend Andraya Detrich is just amazing! I have known her since I was like 10 years old. She is pretty much good at anything she does. She is the one who has been doing my hair since high school. Another one of her many talents is photography. She did our wonderful engagement pictures as well as the maternity pictures. Now that I think of it I don't think I put the maternity pictures on here... Hmmm. I'll have to check and see. Anyway, back to the post at hand. She did our family pictures last week too! I love how they turned out. Sean and I have one very handsome little son. I mean seriously, I didn't know it was possible for one person to be so darn adorable. But it is true, Noah has adorable mastered. We did some family pictures and some of just our little guy. I had the idea of putting him in a white onesie and a tie with the "Future Missionary" tag from Deseret Book. I'm so happy we did that shot because it is my favorite. We are going to get a big copy of it and frame it in his room next to a picture of the Temple. So here you go, our beautiful family :)






















































No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)