Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Update on our life

It's funny how we can be so busy and yet at the same time not so busy. These past couple weeks at home have been so great. I love being able to spend all day with Noah. He is just so cute and sweet. He makes such silly faces and sounds. Before he gets latched on to eat he clicks his tongue and after he does a raspberry. haha He is so precious! I can't believe it has been 4 weeks since he was born. He has been awake for more of the day lately which is fun.

Sean went back to work and started school last week. He is doing full time school and part time work so he can get through school faster. He is only working Saturdays but its a full day! He is there from 7am to 11pm. I missed him so much that whole day. It was really sweet that he kept texting me asking how Noah was and asking for pictures to be sent to him. I love how evolved he is. Mon- Fri he is at school from 8am to 3pm. It works out perfectly because when I go back to work I will be there from 7am to 3pm so we will get off at the same time. I still have 4 weeks til I have to go back to work. In the mean time in the morning I do chores at my house while Noah is sleeping then he wakes up mid morning and we play til afternoon. During the afternoon I have been going to my mom's house to hang out. She loves it! Getting to spend time with Noah and getting Cortney used to being with Noah has been so fun for her. I miss having Sean be with us all day but its good he is back in school. He is really enjoying his classes already. Breastfeeding is still going great and Noah is growing big and strong. Really really strong. He lifts his head up and can support his own head really well already. Also when he does tummy time he tries to get in the crawl position as well. Its so cute!

So basically that's what the Howell family has been up to. Also we have taken Noah out to see friends and gone to a couple of friend's parties as well. We mostly just watch Noah be adorable and talk with him. Noah what I know all of you have been wanting
More pictures of Noah!

 He makes this face all the time. Its his kisses face


 This is his animal cards. He stares at them very intently. They are supposed to be good for his eye development.
 Bath Time!


Isn't he so cute in his bath robe :)
Nom Nom Nom... I like to eat my hand 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)