Sunday, August 28, 2011

Letter from Mommy

Dear Noah,
 You made your arrival into the world a month ago. I just love you more and more with every second that passes, every coo you make, every time your beautiful innocent eyes make contact with mine, every sweet sigh that comes from your lips. You are perfect in every way and you are mine <3 I am the luckiest, most blessed mommy ever because you are here with me. When your daddy and I got married we knew right away we couldn't wait to start our family. When I first saw that little stick say "pregnant" I was overjoyed. As the months went on and you grew inside of me our love grew more and more for you. It was one of our favorite things to sit and rub my belly and talk to you. You loved your daddy’s voice and squirmed all around when you heard him. You are such a silly little guy with your kicks and somersaults.

You are such a sweet baby. The little sounds you make all day are so cute. I feel like you are talking to us. You have such a relaxed disposition. I love the faces you make at us. We feel so privileged to be your parents. You are a precious son of our Heavenly Father entrusted in our care. There are so many things I look forward to doing with you. Going on walks, reading to you at night, taking trips to the library, museums, and the zoo, taking you to church and all the Relief Society ladies telling us how cute you are. Daddy and I are going to teach you so many things too. That you are loved, that there is a plan just for you, that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ love and know you. I know that the Plan of Salvation is true and real. I know that because your daddy and I were sealed in the Temple we get to be with you forever. We are an eternal family. I just love you so so much! I love you more than all the stars in the sky.
Oodles and Oodles of Love, Mommy

1 comment:

  1. I love letters to babies :)Your pictures of Noah are stinking cute, he's growing up already little by little.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :)