Thursday, September 22, 2011

ITS BEEN HOW LONG SINCE I'VE POSTED?!?!?

Wow its been 2 weeks since I've posted anything! Mind you that certainly doesn't mean we haven't been up to loads in that time. Its the exact opposite actually. We have been so busy with being parents and getting into the swing of things that I haven't had much time to sit and post. Here I am now though so you can put away your tissue box (I know you have missed us so much its put you in tears) because I am back and ready to post lots. I predict we will continue to be fairly busy so I must announce that I will be going to weekly posts instead of the daily posts I was previously doing. I shall miss it but I can still update you all on the awesomeness that is us every Saturday or Sunday. Who knows I might be able to make it a habit to blog whilst at work like I am right now. I can't go home yet so might as well make my time useful. So there are plenty of things I have to update on. Here is a list so I don't forget anything:
Infant Brain Development Class
Mommy goes back work
Couples Date Night
Noah Bug

So my boss is back in the office now so I can see if I can leave! :) I'll post something tonight since we don't have any plans. Hopefully Noah is ok with me being on the computer. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)