Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Week 8

This is the 8th week of pregnancy with baby Howell of the second variety. I got to say being pregnant the second time is a lot different than the first but with some similarities. I have been crazy sick still this past week and it is definitely worse than it was with Noah. I don't have as much energy because I'm not getting much in my body since I throw most everything I eat up. I am trying to keep up with everything though. I am so grateful for Sean filling the gap. Being a full time working mama and wanting to be a full time mom when I am home gets pretty tough. I haven't been changing many diapers lately. Sean is the most perfect daddy and husband. I swear I have changed maybe 3 diapers this whole week. All 3 of them were promptly thrown up into so naturally Sean has stepped up to the plate and taken over diaper duty til I can handle it. Noah has been super clingy lately which is pretty cute. I think he can sense there is change a foot. He likes to grab at my belly and say baby! He doesn't realize what he is saying though. At least I'm pretty sure. He just does it because I always tell him I'm growing him and daddy a baby in my belly and point to my belly. This baby is so loved already. So far I haven't had any real cravings yet. I'm sure they will be coming soon though. I haven't gained any weight yet but my belly is sticking out a tid bit. Everyone says you get big sooner with the second so I guess that proves that theory. I got a prescription from the doctor last week to help with my morning sickness. It was $10 for 12 pills! Insanely expensive. Thank goodness for insurance otherwise it would have been more like $7 a pill. I am trying to ration them out and only use them when its really bad. Its hard to tell because it seems to be really bad a lot. I hope it goes away soon. Only a month til I'm in the second trimester and hopefully morning sickness free. So thats the recap of the last week pertaining to baby growing. love you little baby! Keep growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)