Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Catchup

Mustard. Catchup.

Haha Ok so really I have a lot to catch up on! I have a halloween post written up but I haven't had a chance to post pictures in it and I know if I post it first then plan on putting the pictures on later I might forget. So here my blog sits with no recent updates. I swear I haven't forgotten my love for blogging. I have been super duper busy!! My sister and her cute family have been in town for the last two days, we have been moving and trying to organize the disaster in our new apartment and Noah is just busy learning about everything around him! I promise either tonight or tomorrow I will post at least the halloween post. Then I will get the sister vist, move and voting posts written and up!

***********REMEMBER TO VOTE TODAY! *******************
YAY MITT ROMNEY!!!!






DeanaSigcopy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)