Sunday, November 7, 2010

Toys, and Boys night

Today was a fun day for the both of us. Sean woke up and went to work at 7am and was there til 3pm. I kept myself busy trying to figure out how to make our blog look awesome, which I have to say I think I did a pretty good job at it for now. I still have lots to learn but I am quite proud of myself with it right now. Sean thinks its lookin good as well, which makes me happy. I was going to work out today but that plan failed. I ended up just reading my pregnancy book and playing on here most of the day. I did get the cleaning done though so it was a productive day. We texted each other the whole day, as usual so it was nice. I miss Sean when he isn't here. He had an ok day at work. It was just slow. So when he came home we went to my parents house and hung out there for a while. Our friend Melissa and her baby Joanna met us there. Then us girls went to a Discovery Toy party. It was really fun. There was a bunch of ladies there. My sister Amanda and her baby Cortney came as well as a a couple other friends, Jessica, Emily and Meagan. Its the same set up as Mary Kay and Avon with the way they sell through consultants. They have been around for 35 years and you can tell because the toys they sell are wonderful! Every toy has a life time warranty and replacement parts and even better they help with the child's growth and development. Plus they even have toys made for special needs children. I'm happy I was introduced to this company. I cant wait to have a baby and get these toys for him/her. Here is a link if you are interested in looking: www.discoverytoyslink.com/carriehyde.com


Meagan, Emily, Amanda, Mama, Cortney baby, Melissa, Jessica, Joanna baby

Meagan, Me and Cortney baby, Mama, Amanda
I wish I had gotten pictures of the toys but alas I didn't. Any way it was a really good time. Mostly made me want a baby even more, if that's at all possible. Afterward Jess and I went to Melissa's house and hung out there for a bit.

Sean shall now speak of his night with the boys:
While Deana was out with the girls, I got to go out with daddy rogers and Justin. We decided to go out to the movies and see Megamind. It was a pretty good movie but mostly we had a good time hanging out and talking. I had high hopes about the movie because it combined two of my favorite things, cartoons and Will Farrell. It didnt turn out quite as good as I had hoped but it was alright. I always enjoy being able to spend time with my father in law and brother in law. That was pretty much my night.


When Sean was done with his boy night we came home and just enjoyed being alone and talking. Now its time for bed, we are both way tired and ready for a good nights sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)