Saturday, July 6, 2013

Multitasking Mom Award

So I've decided that there should be a multitasking mom award and I should be the winner! haha This afternoon I successfully breastfed Bekah (holding her with one arm) while filling Noah's sippy cup, cooking him chicken nuggets, getting hi in his high chair and cleaning off the table. All with just the other hand that wasn't holding Bekah. And she was able to eat really well and didn't mind at all me moving all around the apartment.

I'm sure there are tons of mom that do this kind of thing everyday but it just felt like a big accomplishment to me. This mom of two thing is pretty difficult sometimes but also pretty easy when you get a good groove going. Can't wait to see what I can accomplish by the time I'm a mom of eight!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)