Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Disappointment, Then Happiness

So today was supposed to be the joyous day of seeing our little baby and finding out the gender. Alas this did not happen. I got a call this morning from my doctor's office and they said the tech didn't come in today so I had to reschedule for Thursday. I know, I know, its "only" 2 days away but it seems so long. Especially since I had the first appointment for today set since a month ago and I was so amped for today. Sean was so bummed too. But he made me feel better with loving texts all day. He is so sweet. I just love him. Also when I got off work he had a wonderful surprise for me. He took me to bestbuy and bought me a pretty new ipod nano. And even better he promptly filled it with music for me when we got home. He knows me so well and put all the music I love. It is only 1 1/2 inches which is perfect for me cuz its so small and cute. I like small things, haha. So I can carry it in my pocket at work. He said we could get me a touch like the one he has but I just don't have a need or want for something that big.
I love the color!
So we have to wait til Thursday after work to go see our little baby one and finally get to call it by it's name instead of "it" or "baby". But bright side is I will be 2 days further along and the baby will be bigger and maybe moving more. I'm sad that my sister Amanda can't go to the appointment anymore since she works that day but my mama will be able to go with us. Sean and I are so excited. We hope tomorrow and Thursday go by fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)