Saturday, May 7, 2011

3rd Trimester

Guess who is in the 3rd Trimester?! Yep Me! Only 3 more months until Mr. Noah makes his grand entrance into this world! We are so thrilled. The house is almost baby proof and we have most of the stuff ready for him. We just need some of the simple things that we will hopefully get from the baby shower. Also I have gone on a clean freak streak. I was on my hands and knees scrubbing the kitchen floor just this morning. Sean is great at keeping the house clean and not letting dishes be in the sink. I am very grateful for a hard working husband that helps out in everything. He still talks to Noah every night which we can tell Noah loves. He moves around so much now. This is what I have read about Noah's development for this week. "This week, your baby weighs almost 2 pounds (like a head of cauliflower) and is about 14 1/2 inches long with his legs extended. (My uterus is about 10 1/2 inches, tight squeeze in there) With more brain tissue developing, your baby's brain is very active now. He's sleeping and waking at regular intervals, opening and closing his eyes." This is the fun part. Before this week his eyelids were fused and they remain that way until about 27 to 28 weeks of pregnancy. His retina are now developed fully and he can see. Next week we start our birth class. Sean and I are both really looking forward to that!
27 Weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)