Monday, May 23, 2011

Hospital Tour

Sean and I just got back from a tour of Banner Gateway, where we are going to for Noah's birth. The class is a free one hour class that includes a tour of Triage, Labor & Delivery, Nurseries, and Postpartum. 
Us in front of our hospital

 This is the labor and delivery lobby. Its where all the friends and family will wait until little Noah comes. Looks comfortable right! I love the water fountain outside.

 This is the labor and delivery room. The couch turns into a twin bed so Sean will have a place to sleep. Its a pretty spacious room. We decided we are having my mom, my two sisters Amanda and Andrea and maybe my sister in law Ondalynn in the room during the delivery and then the rest of the family from both sides will come in right after he is born. Then other friends and family can come see him after the immediate family has time with us and Noah.
 This is my favorite part of the hospital! Its a Japanese soaking tub. The water comes from the ceiling so its a water fall affect. Its big enough for me and Sean to fit in. We can use it for an hour up to 4 times during a 24 hour period. I hope I'm not in labor for that long, but I am excited to use it during labor. 
 This is the area for maternity patients to walk around. Its good to walk during labor to speed up the process. 

We feel really prepared seeing the hospital and how everything works there. We also already did our admittance paper work so we don't have to worry about it when I go into labor. It needs to be August already!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)