Saturday, May 7, 2011

Sean's Mothers Day Date for Me :)

Sean is the best husband ever. No arguments we already voted and it has been decided. If you don't like it you can bring it up with the council. You will lose though because I'm the council. The evening began with going to dinner at one of my favorite restaurants, Red Robin! It was delicious.

Next we went to the movies and saw "Something Borrowed". We decided it was an ok movie. It had a good story line in the sense that we weren't sure what was going to happen next. It also had that actor guy from "The Office" I can't remember his name but he played Jim. He pretty much made the movie, because he brought the comic relief. The problem with the movie Sean said is from his words "They took something that was true but then tagged on a bunch of false things to it make them seem ok" The main couple both cheat on each other and they make it seem like its not a bad thing because they were in love with the people they cheated with. So after the questionable movie we went to home depot to get some home magazines for the next part of our date. We also stopped by walmart and got some delicious ben & jerry's ice cream. We got home and started our craft part of the date. Sean pays attention when I talk because he planned this date all by himself and he picked this as our activity. We cut out pictures from the magazines and pieced together our dream home. I had never done this before but if you read my previous post about dating it was on the list. I wanted to do it since I wrote that list 3 years ago. Let me tell you, it was just as fun as I had imagined it would be. Sean is a great date :) He made me laugh the whole night. Here is our project:
The materials

The outcome
Also as a gift Sean gave me a pretty plant. He knows I don't like flowers because they just die in a week or two maybe if you're lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)