Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Camping with Cloth

You might think I'm crazy for this but I decided to use the cloth diapers even on our camping trip. haha Hey, a lot of you probably think its crazy we even use cloth on a regular basis. It's been awhile since I gave an update on the cloth diaper experience. Sean and I still are very pro-cloth! It has saved us so much money and they are so darn cute! Still haven't gotten tired of them, never will. Sean says they are the same as doing disposables at this point only we get to reuse and save. The cloth is so gentle on our Noah's skin so he never gets rashes.

I didn't see the point in buying a bag/box of disposables just for 2 days of camping. I didn't care how much "easier" people might think it would have been. I didn't notice a difference. It's a short post on the subject because honestly there isn't much else to say.  Cloth diapers while camping = just as easy as disposables. Only I didn't have to fork out any money on them and I didn't have to worry about extra trash. The wet bag kept all smells concealed so no worries about that either.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)