Monday, July 2, 2012

Time to stop? False Alarm

I felt a little selfish stopping but also a part of me felt liberated. Then feeling liberated makes me feel more selfish. Maybe its the hormones? I don't know. I'm just an emotional mess right now. Since I had gone a day and a half not breastfeeding, I just want to be with Noah all the time. Work was extra hard today. I missed our bonding time this morning because I was still so sore and couldn't bare to feed him. I put some Nipple Butter on through out the day.


 Let me tell you, that stuff is a miracle worker. It saved our breastfeeding journey. By the time I got home from work I was healed up :) I breastfed Noah and had no pain at all! Hallelujah!! I guess time to stop was just a false alarm. I know I said when you see blood its time to stop but I just don't feel completely ready and neither does Noah. So the breastfeeding journey continues. At least for another month, possibly another 6 months. We shall see. I'm so happy that I still get my mama Noah time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)