Friday, July 15, 2011

One Year of Wedded Bliss, July 13

Here is the low down of what has gone on in our life this past year (not in order at all):

1 baby growing
1 move into our house
5 trillion kisses
1 trip to 6 flags
1 amazing Honeymoon
Many nights out with friends
First fight quickly followed by first make up after a fight
Cuddling and making others around us jealous
Learning how to live with another person
Lots of dishes
Cooking together
Getting bronchitis together
1 talk each in our new Ward
First Christmas together
Temple Visits
Haunted House
Oodles and Oodles of love
First Thanksgiving (when we found out we were pregnant)


This year has been quite wonderful. All the craziness that has gone just seems miniscule when compared to all the blessings. Sean is the constant in my life and for that I am grateful. Every night I go to bed knowing that I am loved and cared for forever. I look forward to all the trillion years to come being with him. Sean is so perfect for me. He is so silly, smart, kind, and loving. He understands me more than I even understand myself. I'm amazed when he knows my feelings before I have to express them vocally to him. Even when I'm ridiculous or crazy he still loves me.
This makes me think of Sean talking to me. He is always calling me a silly woman when I'm upset and it just makes things seem less "the world is going to end serious".

This song is another good one. Its perfect for us. Especially the part when he talks about taking her back to the place where he first met her and purposing. That's what happened with us! Cute right :) Also the baby on the way part. Its just all in all a beautiful song.

A note from the Husband :)  ---I am grateful to have Deana in my life. She helps me to be a better person and keeps me grounded. She gives me direction, and structure in my life. She makes me the happiest man in the world.

To celebrate our anniversary we went to Broadway Palms Dinner Theater and saw Cinderella. It was a lovely night. If you've never been, I highly recommend it. They change the production every month.  The best part is you get food first! They have a buffet dinner before the show and then you get to watch an awesome play.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)